Dogs Enrollment Requirements & Registration
- Dogs participating in group play must pass a temperament test
- Dogs participating in group play must be spayed or neutered by the age of 8 months*
- Distemper, Rabies, and Bordetella vaccinations must be current**
- Annual fecal parasite screening must be negative**
- Dogs must have an annual physical examination by a veterinarian stating that they are healthy enough for vigorous play**
*Our doctors or staff may recommend sterilization for your dog prior to 8 months of age if behavior changes by it or towards it making group play untenable
**For your convenience, any of the annual requirements can be performed onsite by Dr. Pam Nichols, Dr. Kara Tassone or Dr. Verona Scheiruch.We would be pleased to communicate and collaborate with your veterinarian regarding your pet’s medical needs.
binäre optionen üben ottenere un prestito opzioni binarie The form below is for new clients who are not yet enrolled- if you are already enrolled and would like to request boarding or daycare, please call or email us!
Tadalafil Oral Strip email@example.com
si puo diventare ricchi con le opzioni binarie 801-683-3647